A free-forever Mobile APM to analyze, control and troubleshoot all your network performance issues
Join the beta to receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card (more details at the end of this post).
As developers, we want to help other developers build better apps and gain more control over their apps even after they are submitted to the app stores. To do so we developed a free solution that can put you back behind the driving wheel. We call the solution Mobile IQ.
Most developers are able to complete the Mobile IQ SDK integration in minutes (as demonstrated in this video). There is no need for any other code changes.
Once integrated and deployed, Mobile IQ provides near real-time information from end user devices on multiple app KPIs, including:
- User and Request information
- Network errors
- Elapse time (i.e. latency)
- Connection disconnects
Mobile IQ was designed for ease of troubleshooting and to have mouse-driven filters that allows users to drill into any of the following dimensions:
- Domain (i.e. server)
- Network type (WiFI, LTE, 3G, 2G)
- Actual Carrier (e.g. AT&T, T-Mo, Vodafone etc.)
Mobile IQ offers a simple way to set up thresholds for any type of data or data trend. Once a threshold is violated an alert will be fired using email or slack integration.
For more information around Mobile IQ and how it can help you avoid the pitfalls often experienced with mobile apps, check out this post.
This video provides a great introduction:
Take a few minutes to explore our Dashboard demo and then download the SDK to get started! For a limited time we are giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card to the first 20 beta signups. To qualify, you need to have an active mobile application and follow these simple steps:
- Download our SDK and include it in your next mobile app release.
- Share your feedback on Mobile IQ by answering these 5 short questions here. Don’t forget to leave your contact info in the survey and your $100 Amazon Gift Card will be sent over to you via email.