If you are a brilliant experienced Technology Savvy but also cool and fun to work with, listen to this:
WE’re looking for our 1st EMEA SE.
What’s the job?
- As a Sales Engineer for the PacketZoom Mobile Expresslane, you will need to be both technically savvy and customer service oriented.
- You will need to be able to explain complex networking and app development concepts and ideas with ease. You will need to be able to analyze and troubleshoot customer issues together with the engineering team and convey that results back to customers.
- You will need to be able to build rapport with developers, engineers, and C-level executives. You will be in constant communication with customers from the first email or meeting, through the integration, throughout the trial and beyond the end of it.
- The position will require extensive direct engagement with customers including presenting the solution and product to prospects.
- The candidate must be capable of supporting the integration of this SDK into the mobile apps of existing customers and new prospects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Mobile development knowledge (proven track record in selling to mobile developers or experience making mobile apps - Advantage)
- Networking knowledge (TCP and UDP)
- Data analysis (experience analyzing performance data to explain application - Advantage)
- Attention to detail
- Postgre SQL
- Scripting skills
- Familiarity with Mobile Apps and Mobile App Development environment.
- Programming and Scripting skills
- Familiarity with CDNs and performance enhancement and measurement solution
- Knowledge of networking and Mobile network environments
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Project management
- Product requirement gathering
- Qualify appsProvide technical expertise for email communication and phone calls
- Assist in integration, in office testing, and trial execution
- Monitor Trials
- Create 24hr, 72hr, and End of Trial reports.
- Tel Aviv.
* If you read all the above and you’re still around, please drop your CV at Jobs@packetzoom.com
PACKETZOOM, INC 119 South B Street, Suite A San Mateo 94401.
With a high level of independent decision making capability and minimum supervision, the Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design, development and testing of applications as well as leading builds and deployments of the system and application software
- Designing, developing, and modifying mobile client software development kits for iOS and Android;
- Developing, designing, and coding software for the development and improvement of our various complex applications and systems;
- Using data-driven analysis to optimize network performance in real-world situations;
- Maintaining a high level of software stability in both client and server software modules;
- Implementing algorithms to improve network performance;
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed software designs;
- Improving operations by conducting system analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures;
- Serving as a technical resource for strategic maintenance, improvement and development of the mobile service and product offerings.
This position requires a Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, EE, CE, or related field and two (2) years professional experience as Software Engineer Software Developer, or in a related occupation.
Must have professional experience with:
- Languages:C/C++, Java, PHP, Objective C, Go;
- Databases: MySql, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, and Redshift;
- Also required: Git (Version control), AWS cloud services.
CTO | Jobs@packetzoom.com